This championship 18-hole, par 72 course designed by architect Rodney Wright combines technical challenges with sweeping views over the stunning Rempart Mountain and Tamarin Bay.
To guarantee your enjoyment, the golf offers only the highest quality infrastructure and services. These include a practice area, changing rooms with lockers and showers, a bar and restaurant, a pro shop, an academy offering the services of a PGA pro and much more.
Enjoy the golf coast of Mauritius and as Alain Lenoir the Golf Manager often says, ‘’swing West where the sun shines!’’
DISCOVER OUR GOLF PARKOUR
ABOUT THE COURSE
- A championship 18-hole, par 72 golf course.
- The course is 6886 meters long (as measured from the professional tee-off points) and extends over 206 hectares.
- Designed by architect Rodney Wright of Wright Golf Design.
- Each hole offers five different tee-off points: Professional, Competition, Member, Senior and Ladies’.
- The course consists of four par 3 holes, four par 5 holes and 10 par 4 holes.
- The use of a golf cart is recommended due to the climate and terrain.
- Golf marshals patrol the course to ensure that all games run smoothly.
- Tamarina Golf Club members include villa owners, corporate entities and permanent members.
and greens manicured to P.G.A. standards.
- Outdoor hitting bays
- Private practice area
- Putting chipping green
During your stay at Tamarina Golf and Spa Boutique Hotel, beneficiate of:
One complimentary green fee per day (excluding arrival and departure day)
A special rate to swing
Access to Le Dix-Neuf Restaurant
Terms and conditions apply, for more information please contact reservation team
+230 404 01 55